Owing to the recent sharp rise in gold prices, we are forced to increase the prices for our gold rings.
Sterling silver $350.00 US
10ct and 14ct gold, please email for surrent price.
All prices are plus shipping. Please send your postal or zip code for shipping costs..
order we require the following information:-
(1) Proof of service in The Parachute Regiment. This will be held in the strictest confidence. Sorry, but without this we cannot sell you the ring!
(2) Size. If you are not sure, any good jeweller can measure it for you. Please ask for the wide band ring sizer.
(3) Choice:- Sterling silver, 10ct gold or 14ct gold.
(4) Choice of stone. Faceted or Cabochon and colour for Battalion.
(5) Please provide your Regimental number or dedication, we will engrave up to 20 letters for FREE
For an overview of our products, please visit Sheba Imports
Please click on above to pay for your items. We accept personal and business checks. PayPal accepts all major credit cards. Please be sure to provide your home phone number. Thank you.
would just like to endorse our support for the Para ring design by Rodney
Spinks and confirm that there is a demand for this design within
the PRA (Parachute Regimental Association) regular battalions and the wider
Airborne community. Our American colleagues have had all sorts of college
styled rings for years. The British military, especially the Paras have
longed for a British equivalent and I for one would purchase a gold version
of Rods design, as would a couple of my members, we hope you can help Rodney
with this and bring the ring to fruition after a long wait!"
Aberdeen Branch Chairman